Peter Salzano: Who Won The World Junior Snowboard Slope style Titles in Krasnoyarsk?
“Each title has its own glory and pride that makes winning a lifelong memory,” says Peter Salzano a professional snowboarder. Talking particularly about snowboarding the sport has become famous at different levels be it international, state or national.
The International Ski Federation Snowboarding Junior World Championships was held in Krasnoyarsk in Russia. Being an important snowboarding event the winning titles hold great value for the ones who participated and won.
Here is a list of winners share by Peter Slazano for those who are looking for insights related to the event held:
- Yura Murase, a 14 years old snowboarder finished with 86.00.
- Telma Sarkipaju from Finland won the bronze medal with her score being 85.00
- Sam Vermaat a Dutch snowboarder won the bronze medal by just 0.25 points.
- Poppe, the Youth Olympic Champion won the gold medal with a score of 88.75.
- Estonia’s Henry Sildaru won the gold medal in the coinciding FIS Freestyle Ski Junior World Championships
- Fedor Muralev from the Russian Ski Federation won the bronze medal with a total of 78.75
- RSF’s Anastasiia Prytkova, Artem Potapov, Arsenii Vagin won the gold medal in the mixed team category.
There is a list of winners from the World Junior Snowboard Slopestyle Titles in Krasnoyarsk.
Peter Salzano feels that competitions like these keep their motivation level high and give snowboarders a fair chance to participate in different categories and competitions.